Profile
This blog was named as Tumptee. I am Nana, 19 on 19March. Deeply in love with Hey!SAY!Jump, mangas, Doraemon and Yaotome Hikaru <3 hate Ginger but loves milk =D

Favourite Songs from Arashi, NewS & AKB48 <3 &, finally -- ? Hey!Say!JUMP!.

Disclaimer



Welcome to mrlollipopdevil.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave
♥
Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard




Archives

Recent posts

♥ Its All about Doraemon ♥
♥ Waiting for Magic Power's LE 1 DVD ♥
♥ Orthros no Inu ♥
♥ NEW YEAR stuffs~ ♥
♥ Japan~ I love YOU~ ♥
♥ Tokyo Disneyland Story ♥
♥ NYC's Wonderful Cupid ♥
♥ Yeay~ ♥
♥ Nami's Birthday~ ♥
♥ dance ~ ♥

Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

Anime Figure♥
Wednesday, January 11, 2012

so.. today i just wanna share some anime figure when i went to Akihabara.. its all about anime..
but dont worry i wont share hentai's figure.. ^^ ~ its safe haha..

my cousin Faizah a.k.a Tomiko loves anime so much.. especially Naruto. But i want to apologize to you that i can't take a pic of the BEST NARUTO FIGURE I'VE EVER SEEN.. because in most Japanese shop, camera are strictly prohibited T_T .. so sorry ..
















since uploading pictures using blogger is kinda slow.. so thats all for anime figure's pictures xD .~

jaa ne Tumptee .. byechao





© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.