Profile
This blog was named as Tumptee. I am Nana, 19 on 19March. Deeply in love with Hey!SAY!Jump, mangas, Doraemon and Yaotome Hikaru <3 hate Ginger but loves milk =D

Favourite Songs from Arashi, NewS & AKB48 <3 &, finally -- ? Hey!Say!JUMP!.

Disclaimer



Welcome to mrlollipopdevil.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave

Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard




Archives

Recent posts

another week passed
garagarago~ random ~
new D.U.E.T
9nine's
sleep eye cover , green tea mask
money money please come to me~
[hey!new layout!] [smurf]
SUMMARY DVD 2011
JUMP AROUND THE WORLD
HSJ SHIRT

Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

bad news for me !
Tuesday, February 14, 2012

bad news for me !! ・°・(ノД`)・°・
this evening i found that my Shining Star Full Version's dance covers is a copyrighted!
and the only thing that i can do is delete the video for my others video's sake!
grrrrrr it makes me frustrated.. its not copyrighted ! i dance it with my own .
I hate it .. ゛(`ヘ´#)





© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.