Profile
This blog was named as Tumptee. I am Nana, 19 on 19March. Deeply in love with Hey!SAY!Jump, mangas, Doraemon and Yaotome Hikaru <3 hate Ginger but loves milk =D

Favourite Songs from Arashi, NewS & AKB48 <3 &, finally -- ? Hey!Say!JUMP!.

Disclaimer



Welcome to mrlollipopdevil.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave
♥
Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard




Archives

Recent posts

♥ JUMP JUMP ♥
♥ SUPER DELICATE FANDUB ♥
♥ private videos ♥
♥ GOT MY MAGIC POWER ♥
♥ DUBBING! ♥
♥ TokyoDisneyLand Map ♥
♥ WAI WAI? ♥
♥ Anime Figure ♥
♥ Its All about Doraemon ♥
♥ Waiting for Magic Power's LE 1 DVD ♥

Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

HAPPY CNY!♥
Tuesday, January 24, 2012

TUMPTEE!!!!!!
yay! i did payed my Super Delicate!! I cant wait for the released date ..! I cant wait to touch the singles! hahaha.. ! im just easy to get excited huh? well.. thats me ~ (≡^∇^≡)


today is the 2nd day of Chinese New Year.. HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR..
sory for the late wish!(ノ_-。)!
thats all for today's post.. its just as simple as ABC~ hahahaa..
bye tumptee.. gonna watch fireworks!





© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.