Profile
This blog was named as Tumptee. I am Nana, 19 on 19March. Deeply in love with Hey!SAY!Jump, mangas, Doraemon and Yaotome Hikaru <3 hate Ginger but loves milk =D

Favourite Songs from Arashi, NewS & AKB48 <3 &, finally -- ? Hey!Say!JUMP!.

Disclaimer



Welcome to mrlollipopdevil.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave

Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard




Archives

Recent posts

HongKong
bad news for me !
another week passed
garagarago~ random ~
new D.U.E.T
9nine's
sleep eye cover , green tea mask
money money please come to me~
[hey!new layout!] [smurf]
SUMMARY DVD 2011

Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

おめでとう 知念ーくん、 山田ーくん、中島ーくん、 川島ーさん
Thursday, February 16, 2012



(c) chiiri@weibo


CONGRATULATIONS TO YAMADA, CHINEN, AND NAKAJIMA クラッカー
so ~
So today is a Graduation Event at Horikoshi and officially Yamada Ryosuke, Chinen Yuuri, and Nakajima Yuto, PLUS Kawashima Umika already graduated.. congratz to all of you~


Graduating is a happy thing but i think it also a sad thing..
for me, graduating from high school means we step in the adult life..
and im pretty sure its hard and not as easy as we thought.
But maybe for four of them, it'll be okay because i think they already used to be independent~グッド!
haha ..

--------------------------------------

in the same time I also graduated and now waiting for exam results.
and i hope i can get further study in a better place .
same hope like I hope to 4 of my favourite Idol ~ ^^
(bad english) ~

============================

here's another thing,
JUMP's SUMMARY DVD Cover is OUT! ..
i found this at kamichan's blog ~
wow its awesome.. looks kinda cheerful a bit..
i love it ~
cant wait for the released and cant wait for this coming to my house ラブラブ
haha


HEY! SAY! JUMP SUMMARY 2011's DVD COVER





© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.