Profile
This blog was named as Tumptee. I am Nana, 19 on 19March. Deeply in love with Hey!SAY!Jump, mangas, Doraemon and Yaotome Hikaru <3 hate Ginger but loves milk =D

Favourite Songs from Arashi, NewS & AKB48 <3 &, finally -- ? Hey!Say!JUMP!.

Disclaimer



Welcome to mrlollipopdevil.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave

Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard




Archives

Recent posts

NEW SINGLE FOR NYC !
PENLIGHT!!
penlight ordered!!
another gyoza (and plus some crepes! ヘ(゚∀゚*)ノ)
birthday post~
cute-aura (^ε^)♪
おべんとう作りましょう ~ ♪
shopping shopping ~
SUMMARY DVD 2011 is coming ~
i made gyoza ~

Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

ACCOUNT SUSPENDED! (new account made! (^ε^)♪)
Tuesday, April 17, 2012

sad things happened to me ! ・°・(ノД`)・°・
really sad and frustrated!!むかっ
my MrLollipopDevil account have been suspended due to 3 videos copyrighted !
and those 3 are just my dubs and dance covers! ohmy!! 叫び
why Youtube is so mean!! 。・゚゚・(≧д≦)・゚゚・。
so i think i'll stop posting fancovers and dance...
i have this account for 2 years already.. getting 200+ subscribers is sure hard..

but now i have another new Youtube account .
its HERE ◀− (click)
this account not for dubs and covers. it just my account that i use to trade JE goods with Japanese.
yeah i have a lot of fun with that activities. Even though its expensive sending things to Japan.
I have trade my Kismyft2's pinup for Sexy Zone's one! ヾ( ´ー`)
so happy.. and i also sent a letters to someone in Japan.音譜
hope can get my pinup faster and i hope can get replied letters from the Japanese too.
She said that MAYBE she want to send JUMP's stickers too. お楽しみにしています!ヽ(゜▽、゜)ノ





© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.