Profile
This blog was named as Tumptee. I am Nana, 19 on 19March. Deeply in love with Hey!SAY!Jump, mangas, Doraemon and Yaotome Hikaru <3 hate Ginger but loves milk =D

Favourite Songs from Arashi, NewS & AKB48 <3 &, finally -- ? Hey!Say!JUMP!.

Disclaimer



Welcome to mrlollipopdevil.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave

Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard




Archives

Recent posts

cute-aura (^ε^)♪
おべんとう作りましょう ~ ♪
shopping shopping ~
SUMMARY DVD 2011 is coming ~
i made gyoza ~
jingsaw puzzle~
JUMP AROUND THE WORLD Lyric and Translation (FULL)
PVs are released
Keito in Sophia University, Japan Vlog
おめでとう 知念ーくん、 山田ーくん、中島ーくん、 川島ーさん

Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

birthday post~
Sunday, March 25, 2012

hye everyone. (・ω・)/
i became 18 on last monday ~
hehe . yeah i know i supposed to post this earlier right?
haha..≧(´▽`)≦

on my special day i've got a videos present.ラブラブ
Its from Syara . and HSJ wish!! well they just sang happy birthday to all fans. (^~^)
and then i received these from my cuzzy and friends :




this one is from my besties . Nami ~





and the red plushie strap is from my cuzzy ~
this is how it will look like after attach it to my phone hehe ..





"open" side of my phone . yay its keitai kareshi xD




and this one is also from one of my besties. its a handmade ~ =)





© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.