Profile
This blog was named as Tumptee. I am Nana, 19 on 19March. Deeply in love with Hey!SAY!Jump, mangas, Doraemon and Yaotome Hikaru <3 hate Ginger but loves milk =D

Favourite Songs from Arashi, NewS & AKB48 <3 &, finally -- ? Hey!Say!JUMP!.

Disclaimer



Welcome to mrlollipopdevil.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave

Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard




Archives

Recent posts

おめでとう 知念ーくん、 山田ーくん、中島ーくん、 川島ーさん
HongKong
bad news for me !
another week passed
garagarago~ random ~
new D.U.E.T
9nine's
sleep eye cover , green tea mask
money money please come to me~
[hey!new layout!] [smurf]

Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

Keito in Sophia University, Japan Vlog
Sunday, February 19, 2012

huhhhhhhhhhhhh

Today i just came home from my grandma's house ~
i dont know why but somehow i feel tired ~ (and hungry xD)
i just heard that Keito passed into Sophia University ~ wow how fast 目
congratz! ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

I also uploaded some videos that i just found from my folder and my phone~
Its my videos that i recorded when I was in Japan ~
seriously i really miss Japan so much ~ this is one of them..
super LQ ~ its from my phone ~



thats all for today.. i really have no idea what to write ~ hehe jaa oyasumi Tumptee~ぐぅぐぅ





© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.