Profile
This blog was named as Tumptee. I am Nana, 19 on 19March. Deeply in love with Hey!SAY!Jump, mangas, Doraemon and Yaotome Hikaru <3 hate Ginger but loves milk =D

Favourite Songs from Arashi, NewS & AKB48 <3 &, finally -- ? Hey!Say!JUMP!.

Disclaimer



Welcome to mrlollipopdevil.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave

Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard




Archives

Recent posts

Keito in Sophia University, Japan Vlog
おめでとう 知念ーくん、 山田ーくん、中島ーくん、 川島ーさん
HongKong
bad news for me !
another week passed
garagarago~ random ~
new D.U.E.T
9nine's
sleep eye cover , green tea mask
money money please come to me~

Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

PVs are released
Monday, February 20, 2012

so..
Super Delicate's PV Full Version is out . I already promised to myself that i'll just watch it once before my singles came to my house haha..
But I already downloaded Wonderland Train and Thrill's PV ~
i downloaded it since i dont buy the 2nd LE Singles ~
i still hvn't watch it though .
will write what i though about the 7 and BEST PV .
please Super Delicate please come here faster.. hehe i just really cant wait..
according to the seller, i cant get it so soon . (x_x;)
hm whatever.
I hope that i can get Summary 2011 faster than its release
date since i have pre-order it hahaha lalalala ~ ♪(*^ ・^)ノ⌒☆





© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.