Profile
This blog was named as Tumptee. I am Nana, 19 on 19March. Deeply in love with Hey!SAY!Jump, mangas, Doraemon and Yaotome Hikaru <3 hate Ginger but loves milk =D

Favourite Songs from Arashi, NewS & AKB48 <3 &, finally -- ? Hey!Say!JUMP!.

Disclaimer



Welcome to mrlollipopdevil.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave

Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard




Archives

Recent posts

long time no post =D
ny-piranha.livejournal.com/27724
ACCOUNT SUSPENDED! (new account made! (^ε^)♪)
NEW SINGLE FOR NYC !
PENLIGHT!!
penlight ordered!!
another gyoza (and plus some crepes! ヘ(゚∀゚*)ノ)
birthday post~
cute-aura (^ε^)♪
おべんとう作りましょう ~ ♪

Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

university life
Monday, May 28, 2012

hi Tumptee im so so sorry i ignored you for so long time already ..!

its kinda hard for me to open bloggy since right now i have to change from yaochine75 account to mrlollipopdevil one to update my bloggy ..

i've started my university life ..(・∀・)

its kinda tiring.. i mean its SO SO tiring!!(´□`。)
 the orientation makes my legs hurt so much ><
now im glad i have one week holiday.. and what makes me dokidoki is ..




I've GOT LUCKY DRAW PRESENT FROM JAPANESE!! im kinda lazy to take a pic of them so here's the video of the items that i've got :





YEAY! 音譜

honestly i feel so glad.. she also sent a letter for me and write it in hirakatakana.. =) .. oh i still waiting for another 3 letters .. there's more haha..





© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.