Profile
This blog was named as Tumptee. I am Nana, 19 on 19March. Deeply in love with Hey!SAY!Jump, mangas, Doraemon and Yaotome Hikaru <3 hate Ginger but loves milk =D

Favourite Songs from Arashi, NewS & AKB48 <3 &, finally -- ? Hey!Say!JUMP!.

Disclaimer



Welcome to mrlollipopdevil.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave

Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard




Archives

Recent posts

university life
long time no post =D
ny-piranha.livejournal.com/27724
ACCOUNT SUSPENDED! (new account made! (^ε^)♪)
NEW SINGLE FOR NYC !
PENLIGHT!!
penlight ordered!!
another gyoza (and plus some crepes! ヘ(゚∀゚*)ノ)
birthday post~
cute-aura (^ε^)♪

Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

after a long time
Friday, April 12, 2013

HALOOOO!!

Tumptee im so so so sorry for ignoring you ~
I dont update you for a year i guess .. sorry !!

Ok ok . So what happened to me ?
BUSY! with all those University stuff . Yeah ya know what I mean . Assignment , Tutorial , Classes and all those activities .
Most important reason is , its hard to get online there . Yeah !!

So now is midterm break for the last semester . Another 2 months and i'll graduate for being ScienceFoundation Student . Just a foundation . Still havn't taking degree and so whatever . hehe

Oh ! This is for an update . I bought this :


DEATHNOTE !! But its not the original one . The size is smaller than original . 
the language is also different . It is in chinese . Yeah the rules are all in chinese .
When i first bought it i didn't know it so yeah . But still i think its cool ! and this one is way more cheaper than the original one so #worthIt . haha

and then last month i've got this K-ON notebook+sticker from my cousin . Thanks !!
She just came back from Japan . She got things like exchange student so yeah . 
Jealous ? FOR SURE ! I wanna go to Japan again . 
Anyway thanks for this souvenir . Its cute .
She knows that i love K-On so much . I'm not really otaku but i really obsess with K-On .
Anyway isn't the book&sticker is cute ?? I love this so much !!


next . when I went back home , I've got this . I mean yeah the parcel was sent long time ago but I just opened it . This is Haina! Single that i ordered long time ago . It comes with this postcard . 
It is unopened yet until now . 


like always Chinen is cute . I love their dressing there . Then i bought these 2 DVDs .




Until now (yeah i know im late) but i still havn't watch them . I got no time . Seriously my schedule was packed ! and bad news take a look at my penlight !!


ITS BROKEN ! ITS ALL BROKEN !!! (cries) . ohmannn T_____T

ok ok . thats all . after a long time , this is all updates about me .
Sorry again Tumptee ~





© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.