Profile
This blog was named as Tumptee. I am Nana, 19 on 19March. Deeply in love with Hey!SAY!Jump, mangas, Doraemon and Yaotome Hikaru <3 hate Ginger but loves milk =D

Favourite Songs from Arashi, NewS & AKB48 <3 &, finally -- ? Hey!Say!JUMP!.

Disclaimer



Welcome to mrlollipopdevil.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave
♥
Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard




Archives

Recent posts

♥ JOHNNYS WORLD! ♥
♥ recent bought things and Alex Goot ATC ♥
♥ after a long time ♥
♥ university life ♥
♥ long time no post =D ♥
♥ ny-piranha.livejournal.com/27724 ♥
♥ ACCOUNT SUSPENDED! (new account made! (^ε^)♪) ♥
♥ NEW SINGLE FOR NYC ! ♥
♥ PENLIGHT!! ♥
♥ penlight ordered!! ♥

Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

rilakkuma fever !! ♡♡♥
Friday, July 26, 2013


Yosh yosh recently im really into rilakkuma and other sanrio stuffs !!
hahaha .. i even bought Sanrio Kiki Lala's face mask! 
sorry but i dont have the picture but its nice! I love to wear it ! ♡♡

oh oh so here's some new things that i bought ! I ♡ it !!
soooo cute !! xD 





thats all actually . i dont have a lot to say ..~ 
Thanks , Tumptee





© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.