Profile
This blog was named as Tumptee. I am Nana, 19 on 19March. Deeply in love with Hey!SAY!Jump, mangas, Doraemon and Yaotome Hikaru <3 hate Ginger but loves milk =D

Favourite Songs from Arashi, NewS & AKB48 <3 &, finally -- ? Hey!Say!JUMP!.

Disclaimer



Welcome to mrlollipopdevil.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave

Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard




Archives

Recent posts

the best drama ever!!
shopping shopping for beauty thingy . . .
buying online and directly from the shop ~
BODY SHOP SHOWER GEL AND BODY LOTION (from my sis)
rilakkuma fever !! ♡♡
JOHNNYS WORLD!
recent bought things and Alex Goot ATC
after a long time
university life
long time no post =D

Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

My Beauty Diary Mask : Black Pearl (REVIEW)
Thursday, August 22, 2013

Tumptee i've been so active recently am I? xD . hahaha!!


today i want to make some review of My Beauty Diary Black Pearl Mask that I bought like 3 days ago ..

I've tried it and yeah so here I go.....

----------------------





This is the first My Beauty Diary Face Mask that i have tried. What i want to say is this is great and become my favourite mask already! It have full of serum and it didn't dripping (sorry for bad english anyway). So it makes me feel easy to use it neatly~ i love it.. but the think that i kinda dont like it, it makes my face feel itchy when using it.. i dont know if it is because of the mask or my skin have some problems.. actually i just used one package only so i think i have to continue using it so i can take a look if there any difference to my skin and i hope the 2nd time using it, it'll be no itchiness ~ : P after i used it.. i remove it from my face and it feels nice and refresh.. im not really not interested on the smell..its kinda mdicine smell or something? yeah . after using it, my face feels AWESOME and SUPER SOFT! it really moisturized my skin well.. but for the brightening, i cant tell if i get brighter or not xD . so this face mask is awesome on moisturising . but for sure im gonna buy it again since i love how it can moisturise my face so well and i hope that it also helps brightening my skin : D i feel interested on this brand and i hope i can buy another type of My Beauty Diary Mask in other time : ) so yeah ..!! thats all from me . Thank You ^^





© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.