Profile
This blog was named as Tumptee. I am Nana, 19 on 19March. Deeply in love with Hey!SAY!Jump, mangas, Doraemon and Yaotome Hikaru <3 hate Ginger but loves milk =D

Favourite Songs from Arashi, NewS & AKB48 <3 &, finally -- ? Hey!Say!JUMP!.

Disclaimer



Welcome to mrlollipopdevil.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave

Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard




Archives

Recent posts

buying online and directly from the shop ~
BODY SHOP SHOWER GEL AND BODY LOTION (from my sis)
rilakkuma fever !! ♡♡
JOHNNYS WORLD!
recent bought things and Alex Goot ATC
after a long time
university life
long time no post =D
ny-piranha.livejournal.com/27724
ACCOUNT SUSPENDED! (new account made! (^ε^)♪)

Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

shopping shopping for beauty thingy . . .
Tuesday, August 20, 2013

hallowww Tumptee !


i bought another beauty thingy today !!


ya know Tumptee , at last i've bought this My Beauty Diary Black Pearl Mask !! I've been dreaming having some of this because i saw a lot of nice review from it and of course from Bubz too , so i just want to try this  so yeah i bought it today!! heheee


i also love this mask is because the package is so cute and look simple  ~ ^^ i cant wait to use it and give some review ~

this one is because i've used it for a year already . at first , my roommate gave it to me and i feel like it is so good and yeah it really makes your face moisture and brighter! seriously i dont lie =)



anddddd something awesome came in the mail today ! CHOOSY LIP MASK ! i've been wanting this for a .  looooong time and at last i decided on buying this from eBay ~
i still afraid to use it . i saw a lot of good reviews but i need to use it just for a special special event since its rare and hard to find (a lot in Japan anyway) . and ohmy the price o_O


so thats all my money gone T_________________T ~
but yeah all my buy list are all DONE ! : D that makes me satisfied . ok no more shoppingsssss!





© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.