Profile
This blog was named as Tumptee. I am Nana, 19 on 19March. Deeply in love with Hey!SAY!Jump, mangas, Doraemon and Yaotome Hikaru <3 hate Ginger but loves milk =D

Favourite Songs from Arashi, NewS & AKB48 <3 &, finally -- ? Hey!Say!JUMP!.

Disclaimer



Welcome to mrlollipopdevil.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave

Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard




Archives

Recent posts

My Beauty Diary Mask : Black Pearl (REVIEW)
the best drama ever!!
shopping shopping for beauty thingy . . .
buying online and directly from the shop ~
BODY SHOP SHOWER GEL AND BODY LOTION (from my sis)
rilakkuma fever !! ♡♡
JOHNNYS WORLD!
recent bought things and Alex Goot ATC
after a long time
university life

Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

Luv Sick and PonPonPon
Saturday, August 24, 2013

Hallowwwwwwwwwwww~

I watched Kamen Teacher until episode 7 already .. hee i super love Fuma there. yes he is my ichiban in Sexy Zone..i love Sexy Zone . they already became 2nd in my list . but i still haven't any intention to buy their singles.. since im collecting my money to buy all LE 1 HSJ's singles =)

ok !! i realized once i heard the Luv Sick song that sang by Kis-My-Ft2 which became the opening song of Kamen Teacher drama , i feel like i ever heard same melody as it is .. here you can hear it . this is the opening


 and i somehow managed to get where i heard that melody before.. it is from PonPonPon song (by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu) listen to PonPonPon's chorus and you can hear again the Luv Sick.. you'll find it have the same melody =) but maybe it is coincidence since its not fully same. just a lil bit : D this is PonPonPon song that i mentioned :


Thats all. Thanks~ Byenyao (=^^=)/





© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.