Profile
This blog was named as Tumptee. I am Nana, 19 on 19March. Deeply in love with Hey!SAY!Jump, mangas, Doraemon and Yaotome Hikaru <3 hate Ginger but loves milk =D

Favourite Songs from Arashi, NewS & AKB48 <3 &, finally -- ? Hey!Say!JUMP!.

Disclaimer



Welcome to mrlollipopdevil.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave
♥
Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard




Archives

Recent posts

♥ Luv Sick and PonPonPon ♥
♥ My Beauty Diary Mask : Black Pearl (REVIEW) ♥
♥ the best drama ever!! ♥
♥ shopping shopping for beauty thingy . . . ♥
♥ buying online and directly from the shop ~ ♥
♥ BODY SHOP SHOWER GEL AND BODY LOTION (from my sis) ♥
♥ rilakkuma fever !! ♡♡ ♥
♥ JOHNNYS WORLD! ♥
♥ recent bought things and Alex Goot ATC ♥
♥ after a long time ♥

Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

new case!!♥
Monday, August 26, 2013

YEAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! At last i've got my case!!! I truly love this phone case. i bought it rom eBay . it tired waiting but now i can feel relieved. I've waited for like a month for this!! even it said that the etimated time taken was 2-3 weeks . i hate how slow they deliver my item . Its not the seller fault anyway since their sent it so fast . just 2 days after i payed for this.. anyway i love this! SOO CUTE!! ^^





© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.