Profile
This blog was named as Tumptee. I am Nana, 19 on 19March. Deeply in love with Hey!SAY!Jump, mangas, Doraemon and Yaotome Hikaru <3 hate Ginger but loves milk =D

Favourite Songs from Arashi, NewS & AKB48 <3 &, finally -- ? Hey!Say!JUMP!.

Disclaimer



Welcome to mrlollipopdevil.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave

Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard




Archives

Recent posts

new case!!
Luv Sick and PonPonPon
My Beauty Diary Mask : Black Pearl (REVIEW)
the best drama ever!!
shopping shopping for beauty thingy . . .
buying online and directly from the shop ~
BODY SHOP SHOWER GEL AND BODY LOTION (from my sis)
rilakkuma fever !! ♡♡
JOHNNYS WORLD!
recent bought things and Alex Goot ATC

Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

i am and still a fangirl ya know!
Thursday, June 12, 2014

hi Tumptee . oh how i missed blogging so much.. i don't know why but i kinda miss the feeling of being a fangirl.. crazy about HSJ and all Jstuffs .. and then i miss blogging and chitchat with my Jfriends too .. i miss all of this kind of activities.. its been a ... year? maybe? yeah .. so right now i am a Multimedia Technology student . first year.. i dun even remember either i mentioned it before or not but yeah.. and i am facing final exam this week. next 2 weeks i'll going back to my hometown!! and ofcourse maybe i'll continue my Jpopping and everything that i USED to done before. i miss dancing. hehe .. for the next 3 months i'll be back to my universities as a second year student . yeahhh *pachipachipachi* .. so hmmm hope i get good results !!! i just watched Micchi's old blog.. yeah i stalked her haha . she also get busier .. haha .. anddd..................... speechless.. i dunno what i wanna type here.. thats ol .. just wanna update Tumptee about me.. i'll active blogging when i'm home.. i guess.. haha err ok.. okay then byenyao from me.. gonna miss my blog later =D teehee meowcha!





© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.