Profile
This blog was named as Tumptee. I am Nana, 19 on 19March. Deeply in love with Hey!SAY!Jump, mangas, Doraemon and Yaotome Hikaru <3 hate Ginger but loves milk =D

Favourite Songs from Arashi, NewS & AKB48 <3 &, finally -- ? Hey!Say!JUMP!.

Disclaimer



Welcome to mrlollipopdevil.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave

Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard




Archives

Recent posts

new addiction
NES VERSION!!
i am and still a fangirl ya know!
new case!!
Luv Sick and PonPonPon
My Beauty Diary Mask : Black Pearl (REVIEW)
the best drama ever!!
shopping shopping for beauty thingy . . .
buying online and directly from the shop ~
BODY SHOP SHOWER GEL AND BODY LOTION (from my sis)

Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

DREAMSSSSSS
Sunday, October 23, 2016

hi everyone hi Tumptee well yeah after how many years apart 😹


i just wanna say that I FOUND MY DREAMSSSSSSS ..

yes after studying as a Multimedia Technology student, jow i really know who I am and what I can do. .
i am motivating myself 😸 .. before I know I can edit videos and stuffs.. but I said that I cannot get the ideas on how to become creative so that I can produce good movies, videos, stoylines and some designs.. but now, I am motivated to learn and force myself to be creative.. its not that I am not but it is about i want it or not.. i know that by learning and observe i can be creative .. maybe right now i force myself to follow people's idea but somehow i believe that one day i will be able to create my own design and generate my own ideas ..

After joining some logo design's contests, I know that I am capable too.. because simple is the best .. just do simple things, people will love it.. and how I manage to create so many storylines by observing my friends' ideas .. ohmy im glad i can be here.. i know this is ny fate. im not born to be creative but i am born to learn to be creative. thanks Allah .. thanks everyone







© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.